Dynamic Cloud is the provision of a pooled or dedicated virtual platform and associated services (PaaS, IaaS, SaaS, etc.). Our Cloud services thereby give companies access to shared IT resources located within Luxembourg data centres.
Given the importance of being able to instantly access data stored on the servers, Cloud services are designed to be available 24/7. Moreover, we make sure to allocate each of our clients high quality access capacity and power.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), like all Cloud Computing services, provides access to IT resources in a virtualised environment. In the case of IaaS, the resource provided involves IT hardware. Servers, bandwidth, networks, IP addresses: all the services needed for the proper operation of IT infrastructures are available. Clients need only install their own operating system and applications. The service includes the following features:
- Availability: since they are virtualised, IT resources are immediately available to clients. No wait is involved.
- Flexibility: access to IaaS servers is available from any location as long as an internet connection is available.
- No hardware: the entire hardware component is provided and maintained by SPS.
- Proportionality: the IaaS service can be accessed by clients on demand and they only pay for the resources that are actually used.
- Data Centre security: the Data Centres that host the services and data are protected and based in Luxembourg
- No failures: several servers operate in parallel in order to pre-empt any operational failure.
The Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions offer an IT platform and environment. Useful for developing different web services or applications, PaaS services are hosted in the Cloud and users can access them through their web browser. Clients need only install their applications.
Moreover, the IT infrastructures provided are entirely managed by our departments. They are regularly updated, with continuous technical enhancements and the frequent addition of new features.
Operating system, network access, hosting, storage, development: the features available for inclusion in a PaaS package are limited only by your imagination.
The benefits of PaaS services are as follows:
- No hardware: the entire virtual infrastructure is provided and maintained by us.
- Accessibility: PaaS packages allow anyone, novices included, to develop their own IT solutions.
- Flexibility: they require only an internet connection and web browser to operate. Thus, teams located at different premises can work together.
- Security: given the importance of data security within an organisation, the service includes security that is reinforced and tested through demanding processes.
Finally, SaaS solutions, or Software as a Service, refers to any Cloud service providing access to web-based software. Hosted in the Cloud, companies can use these applications for a wide range of tasks: accounting, invoicing, sales, planning, communication (email and instant messaging), etc.
SaaS solutions are especially beneficial for organisations:
- Flexibility: whether adding a new user or changing software, SaaS solutions adapt to your changing needs.
- No additional hardware: the processing power required by applications is provided by us
- Cross-compatibility: your work equipment is not an issue. Computer, smartphone, tablet: SaaS applications can be accessed from any web-connected device.