Office 365 is the iconic productivity software from our partner Microsoft. With synergetic software designed with a keen eye for detail, Office 365 delivers increased productivity to users in their daily office work. Office 365 licences provide total flexibility: compatible with PCs, Macs and mobile devices, they are now associated with a user and no longer with a machine.
The Office 365 suite includes up to seven innovative applications, namely Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access and/or Publisher depending on the version you choose. It also features professional Cloud services such as OneDrive, Exchange Online, Skype for Business, SharePoint Online, Yammer, etc.
Office 365 benefits:
– Availability: your Office suite is available anywhere, anytime, with continuous updates.
– Collaborative: document and content sharing between co-workers or clients, HD videoconferencing, shared calendars, internal social network, etc.
– Simplicity: the interface is intuitive, all your services are in one place, the administration and management of your productivity suite is made easy.
– Security: Office 365 features advanced security technology for ensuring cutting-edge protection (identification systems, compliance checks, etc.)
– Economical: accessible through a simple monthly or annual subscription, Office 365 will help you make real savings. For example, software updates are included in the price.
Moreover, for every Office 365 user, Mimecast provides a range of additional services designed to secure, archive and monitor your emails.
Leveraging the power of the Cloud, Mimecast offers an all-in-one solution to make your emails accessible, secure, and to archive them.
- Accessibility: your emails are always accessible, anytime, anywhere and from any device, even when your servers are inaccessible.
- Security: with an anti-spam and anti-virus filter, paired with in-depth analysis of complex threats, your emails are safe.
- Archiving: with a fast and effective archiving system, all your emails are retained. Moreover, backups allow you to recover all your emails in the event of a disaster.